Saturday, September 15, 2007

• Why I Love You…

The way life seems so wonderful, since the day I met you.
The way you make me feel, like no one else can ever do.

The way you pinch me so hard, when I look at another gal.
The way you are so care-free, more than a girl friend you are my pal.

The way you show off a new bracelet, everyday in your wrist.
The way you check my mobile, for the names in the calling list.

The way you make me so angry, when you talk nicely to other guys.
The way I forget all my woes, just by looking into your eyes.

The way you talk and talk non-stop, when you are sitting with me.
The way you say ‘Oh Dear’ and pull my cheek in glee.

The way you express your anger by pouting your nose.
The way you give one hug to me, and all my tension goes.

The way you are so conscious about your lovely double chin.
Yet when I order any food you add, “I’d like some cheese put in!”

The way you can wear your old chappal, with any kind of dress.
The way after getting down from my bike, your hair’s in a state of mess.

The way you tell every evening, “Don’t wait for me today dear”
But actually you want me to wait; from your tone it is very clear.

The way you try to change the topic, when during the movie we kiss.
And whenever I see a movie with you, how all the scenes I miss.

The way you feel so sleepy, yet you SMS me till late night.
The way you feel so short with me, but still you love my height.

The way you came into my life, like the lovely morning dew.
All this and many more of your antics, made me fall in love with you.

No comments: