Friday, September 14, 2007

• "Proud" Mother

Son: Mom I cleared the Engineering entrance exam.
Mom: Very good my son!
Son: Mom I’ve become an engineer today…
Mom: Congratulations, Well done!!

Son: Today I’m getting recruited mom.
Mom: I knew this day was near.
Son: The company is paying me handsomely…
Mom: You deserved it my dear!

Son: I am working very hard, day and night
Mom: Good… work as hard as u can
Son: They are sending me abroad mommy!
Mom: Keep it up young man.

Son: Hello mom? This western world is really amazing.
Mom: Son! Nowadays I’m not keeping well!
Son: Money flows here like water mom…
Mom: Son I said I’m not keeping well.

Son: Oh mom! Get admitted to the best hospital there…
Mom: Son, can you please come over?
Son: Money is no problem, I’ll send you that…
Mom: I’m dying son…. pleeeeeze come over!!

Son: My coming back now isn’t possible mom!!
Mom: Why??!! Why, my son????!!??
Son: I’ll lose a lot of money if I do that…
Mom: .................

No comments: